top of page


Working on research in our Lab can be a very rewarding experience! If you're a Carnegie Mellon University undergraduate, you can receive course credit for working as a research assistant with us. Currently, we are not accepting non-CMU undergraduates students as RAs or post-baccalaureates. Research assistants work in lab eight hours per week and participate in our weekly lab meeting. They are expected to work in this lab for at least a year so they can receive a variety of training experiences.

If you are interested in getting involved, please fill out the application linked below. If you are non-CMU affiliated, you may still fill out this form if a spot opens up, and please indicate your affiliation and interests on the RA application.

bottom of page